|St. Paul's Chapel aka Mariners Chapel|
Québec - Rev. J.E.F. Simpson, presiding in 1848, at which time the church was referred to as the Chapelry of Saint Paul, earlier names assigned to that church were Mariners' Chapel on Champlain Street, and the Church on Munn's Cove. The latter was consecrated on June 23, 1832 by the Bishop of Quebec.
|Mariner's Chapel - 1889|
Saint Paul's (the Mariner's Chapel) was initially a church for the Anglicans of Cap-Blanc, but a new congregation under the same name later set up in Loretteville.